China leads the world’s urbanization trend with over 150 cities topping 1 million people. How can previous experience of smart city technologies help China to pave the way in scaling up for an inclusive and sustainable growth?
Dimensions to be addressed:
– Rise of ubiquitous digital touchpoints with citizens
– Standards for the sharing, management and monetization of data
– Policy incentives to address differentiated local needs in cities
– Cathy Berx, Governor of the Province of Antwerp, Belgium.
– Kitty Fok, Managing Director, IDC China, People’s Republic of China.
– Tom Kirschbaum, Co-Chief Executive Officer and Founder, door2door, Germany.
– Sun Pishu, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Inspur Group, People’s Republic of China.
– George Thomas, Chief Information Officer, Asia-Pacific, Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), Singapore.
Opening Remarks by:
– Jeff Merritt, Head of Internet of Things, World Economic Forum.
-John Artman, Editor-in-Chief, Technode, People’s Republic of China.