AI holds the promise of making organizations 40% more efficient by 2035, potentially unlocking $14 trillion in economic value. As AI enters more decision-making settings, how can we ensure algorithmic accountability and transparency?
– Joanna Bryson, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science, University of Bath, United Kingdom
– Chen Liming, Chairman, Greater China Group, IBM Corporation, People’s Republic of China
– Satsuki Katayama, Minister of State for Regional Revitalization of Japan
– Anand S. Rao, Global Leader, Artificial Intelligence, PwC, USA
– Will Knight, Senior Editor, MIT – Technology Review, USA