Since the launch of the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) in 2013, China has signed cooperation agreements with 126 countries and 29 international organizations, with the most recent round of agreements totalling more than $64 billion. What does the future of the BRI look like for China and the world?
– Olga Algayerova, Undersecretary-General; Executive Secretary, United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE), Geneva
– Nasrul Hamid, Minister of State for Power, Energy and Mineral Resources of Bangladesh
– Bruno Maçães, Senior Fellow, Renmin University of China, People’s Republic of China
– Song Zhiping, Chairman of the Board, China National Building Material Group, People’s Republic of China
– Tian Wei, Host, World Insight with Tian Wei, China Global Television Network (CGTN), Kenya