With rapid advances in artificial intelligence, humans’ unique contribution to the economy and society will centre on soft skills. What values, behaviours and skills must be taught to the new generation so they become responsible citizens in life and work?
· John Goodwin, Chief Executive Officer, LEGO Foundation, Denmark
· Hadi Partovi, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Code.org, USA
· Mamokgethi Phakeng, Vice-Chancellor, University of Cape Town, South Africa
· Andria Zafirakou, Teacher, Arts and Textile, Alperton Community School, United Kingdom; Cultural Leader
· Justine Cassell, Associate Dean, Technology, Strategy and Impact, School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University, USA