Despite progress in diagnostic and therapeutic capabilities, cancer remains a leading cause of death worldwide that will rise over coming decades. What promises do the latest research and therapies hold for treating cancer?
The System Initiative for this session is Shaping the Future of Health and Healthcare.
– Julie Louise Gerberding, Executive Vice-President and Chief Patient Officer, Strategic Communications, Global Public Policy and Population Health, MSD, USA
– Hiroshi Mikitani, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Rakuten, Japan
– Siddhartha Mukherjee, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Columbia University, USA
Opening Remarks by
– Jens Spahn, Federal Minister of Health of Germany; Young Global Leader
– Clifton Leaf, Editor-in-Chief, Fortune Magazine, USA