One-eighth of global wealth is estimated to be caught in illicit financial activity, sums equally affecting the functioning of the public and private sectors. How can new partnerships help to end those cycles?
On the Forum Agenda:
– Digital forensics
– Compliance and self-regulation
– Legal measures and sanctions
– Karin von Hippel, Director-General, Royal United Services Institute for Defence and Security Studies, United Kingdom.
– Sergio Moro, Minister of Justice and Public Security of Brazil.
– Jürgen Stock, Secretary-General, International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL), Lyon.
– Ilona Szabó de Carvalho, Executive Director, Igarapé Institute, Brazil; Young Global Leader.