The number of connected devices globally has soared to over 17 billion, and is projected to double by 2025. What technological, social and political shifts will shape the future of the digital economy?
On the Forum Agenda:
– Growth rate and scale of artificial intelligence applications
– Coalition building to invest in 5G infrastructure
– Public policy changes on data and artificial intelligence
The System Initiative for this session is Shaping the Future of Digital Economy and Society.
· Eileen Donahoe, Executive Director, Global Digital Policy Incubator, USA.
· Ken Hu, Deputy Chairman and Rotating Chairman, Huawei Technologies, People’s Republic of China.
· Alfred F. Kelly Jr, Chief Executive Officer, Visa, USA.
· Abidali Neemuchwala, Chief Executive Officer, Wipro, India.
· Rajeev Suri, President and Chief Executive Officer, Nokia Corporation, Finland.
· Derek O’Halloran, Head of Digital Economy and Society System Initiative; Member of the Executive Committee, World Economic Forum.
· Victoria A. Espinel, President and Chief Executive Officer, BSA – The Software Alliance, USA.