Economic and geopolitical trends are reshaping the regional and global landscape. What can we learn from the crises and challenges of today?
Join this briefing with top experts on energy, geosecurity and economic growth, supported with stunning graphics from the Global Situation Space.
The Global Situation Space is a powerful data visualization tool that combines NASA time-lapse satellite imagery with diverse sources of economic and social data, developed in collaboration with the Carnegie Mellon Robotics Institute.
– Jean-Marie Guéhenno, President and Chief Executive Officer, International Crisis Group (ICG), Brussels
– Robert Muggah, Research Director, Igarapé Institute, Brazil
– Changhua Wu, Director, China and Asia, Office of Jeremy Rifkin, People’s Republic of China
– Illah Nourbakhsh, Professor, Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
– Lara Habib, Senior Presenter, Al Arabiya, United Arab Emirates