The complexity and scale of transformations taking place in the Fourth Industrial Revolution require new tools and modes of connecting knowledge, ideas and experts around the world.
How can citizens and decision-makers be informed and empowered to collectively shape the future?
– Abdulsalam Haykal, Chief Executive Officer, Haykal Group, United Arab Emirates; Young Global Leader
– Katherine Maher, Executive Director, Wikimedia Foundation, USA
– Catherine Mulligan, Co-Director, Centre for Cryptocurrency Research and Engineering, Imperial College London, United Kingdom
– Luiz Ros, Special Adviser, Innovation; Head, Digital Economy Initiative, Inter-American Development Bank, Washington DC
– Subra Suresh, President-Designate, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
– Jeremy Jurgens, Head of Knowledge and Digital Engagement, Member of the Managing Board, World Economic Forum, Switzerland
– Stephan Mergenthaler, Head of Knowledge Networks and Analysis, World Economic Forum