Towards a Shared Narrative about the Future
The challenges of today can blind us to the opportunities of tomorrow. How can envisioning possible futures inspire us to build a shared narrative about the world we want in the context of the Fourth Industrial Revolution?
– Tim Dixon, Co-Founder, Purpose Europe, United Kingdom
– Nita A. Farahany, Professor of Law and Philosophy; Director, Duke Science and Society, Duke University, USA
– Leslie Warren Maasdorp, Vice-President; Chief Financial Officer, New Development Bank, Shanghai
– Mina Al-Oraibi, Editor-in-Chief, The National, United Arab Emirates
– Ngaire Woods, Dean, Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford, United Kingdom