This council looked at the future of the Financial and Monetary systems, comprising the following elements:
– Evolving regulatory requirements.
– Innovating to rebuild trust and stability in the financial system.
– The need for a new underlying financial system blueprint.
– Increasing access to and use of financial services.
– Harnessing data to benefit risk management and customer interaction.
– Technological impact on the financial services ecosystem.
– System interconnectedness and evolving market risks.
Council co-chairs: Axel Lehmann (UBS) and Cecilia Skingsley (Riksbank)
Council Manager: Elaine Smith (World Economic Forum)