Each year, billions of dollars are invested globally in developing digital literacy and digital skills, collectively known as “digital intelligence”. These efforts, however, are not well coordinated, with many companies, governments and organizations running their respective programmes under their own frameworks. The Coalition for Digital Intelligence works to institutionalize a common understanding of digital intelligence in both the technology and education sectors, curate multistakeholder groups working to implement this common understanding, and manage a common monitoring tool that will track the development of digital intelligence globally.
· Karen McCabe, Senior Director, Technology Policy and International Affairs, IEEE, USA.
· Park Yuhyun, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, DQ Institute, Singapore; Young Global Leader.
· Gabriela I. Ramos Patiño, Special Counsellor to the Secretary-General; Chief of Staff; Sherpa to the G20, Organisation for Economic. Co-operation and Development (OECD), Paris
· Eric White, Project Lead, Internet for All, World Economic Forum.
· Peter Vanham, Media Lead, US and Industries, Global Leadership Fellow, World Economic Forum.