The Forum’s Future of Jobs report predicts that machine learning and digital automation will eliminate 75 million jobs by 2025 while also generating 133 million new ones. How can governments better prepare for the global change in labour markets?
· Ahmad bin Abdullah Humaid Belhoul Al Falasi, Minister of State for Higher Education and Advanced Skills of the United Arab Emirates.
· Sarah Kirby, Group Head, Organization Design and Human Resource Strategy, Zurich Insurance Group, Switzerland.
· Maxim Oreshkin, Minister of Economic Development of the Russian Federation; Young Global Leader.
· Laura D’Andrea Tyson, Distinguished Professor of the Graduate School, Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley, USA.
· Saadia Zahidi, Managing Director, World Economic Forum.