China is on track to be a global leader in autonomous mobility, with plans to deploy 30 million autonomous vehicles within a decade. What is needed for China to successfully launch, develop and scale autonomous vehicles?
– Tobias Bahnemann, Managing Director and Co-Founder, Toposens, Germany.
– Raphael Gindrat, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of Directors, BestMile, Switzerland.
– Brian Gu Hong-Di, Vice-Chairman and President, Guangzhou.
– Liu Hung-Chih, Senior Vice-President, Asia-Pacific; Head, Strategy and Development, Greater China, AECOM, USA.
– Michelle Avary, Project Head, Autonomous and Urban Mobility, World Economic Forum.
– Alison Snyder, Managing Editor, Axios, USA.