Mega infrastructure projects worth $2.4 trillion are underway in the Gulf Cooperation Council economies. Connecting people, goods and services within nations and across the region holds the promise of accelerating reconstruction and economic progress. What are the opportunities to accelerate the deployment of strategic infrastructure?
This session is associated with the Platform for Shaping the Future of Cities, Infrastructure and Urban Services.
– Bishoy Azmy, Chief Executive Officer, ASGC Group, United Arab Emirates
– Thierry Déau, Chief Executive Officer, Meridiam, France
– Stephanie von Friedeburg, Chief Operating Officer, International Finance Corporation, Washington DC
– Mary Nazzal-Batayneh, Chairman and Founder, Landmark Hotels, Jordan; Young Global Leader
Opening Remarks by
– Kamal Bin Ahmed Mohammed, Minister of Transportation and Telecommunications of Bahrain
– Walid Sheta, President, North-East Africa and Levant, Schneider Electric, Egypt