What are the top risks to doing business around the world? The Regional Risks to Doing Business Report surveyed over 12,000 business leaders across 140 countries and eight regions for insight into the risks that are seen as having the greatest potential impact on doing business.
– Børge Brende, President; Member of the Managing Board, World Economic Forum.
– Miroslav Lajcák, Minister of Foreign and European Afairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Slovack Republic.
– Julie Bishop, Member of Parliament of Australia.
– Hussain Sajwani, Chairman, Damac Properties Co LLC.
– Oliver Cann, Head of Media Content, World Economic Forum.