Globalization has created growth and development around the world, but has also contributed to a range of complex, interconnected global challenges and excessive inequality. What are the critical trade-offs leaders will need to weigh up if the next wave of globalization is to avoid past mistakes?
· Helen E. Clark, Prime Minister of New Zealand (1999 – 2008), New Zealand.
· Hilary Cottam, Author and Entrepreneur, Centre for the Fourth Social Revolution,; Young Global Leader.
· Bruce Jones, Vice-President and Director, Foreign Policy, Brookings Institution, USA.
· Maxim Oreshkin, Minister of Economic Development of the Russian Federation; Young Global Leader.
· Børge Brende, President; Member of the Managing Board, World Economic Forum.