The sweeping technology changes of the Fourth Industrial Revolution are profoundly changing the ways governments and businesses operate. How can leadership become more responsive and responsible to confront the enormous scale, complexity and urgency of the world’s current challenges?
– Enass Abo-Hamed, Fellow, Royal Academy of Engineering, Imperial College London, United Kingdom
– Huang Yiping, Deputy Dean, National School of Development, Peking University, People’s Republic of China
– John Meacock, Global Chief Strategy Officer, Deloitte, USA
– Suphachai Chearavanont, Chief Executive Officer, CP Group, Thailand
– Michelle Zatlyn, Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer, Cloudflare, USA; Young Global Leader
– Amy Bernstein, Editor, Harvard Business Review Magazine, Harvard Business Review Group, USA