How can India become a more attractive destination for business?
Dimensions to be addressed:
– Land and labour challenges
– Infrastructure and investment gaps
– Cooperative and competitive federalism
This session was developed in partnership with CNBC Asia.
As this session is televised, please arrive 15 minutes early. The doors will be closed at the scheduled time.
· Ramesh Abhishek, Secretary of Industrial Policy and Promotion of India
· Yusuff Ali, Chairman and Managing Director, Lulu Group International, United
· Rachel Whetstone, Senior Vice-President, Policy and Communications, Uber
Technologies, USA Moderated by
· Martin Soong, Anchor, CNBC Asia, Singapore