How can cities plan for the positive legacy of mega sporting events such as the Olympic Games?
– Dionysia-Theodora Avgerinopoulou, Chair, Circle of the Mediterranean Parliamentarians on Sustainable Development, Greece
– Peter Jennings, President, Dow Japan and Korea, The Dow Chemical Company, Japan
– Naheed Nenshi, Mayor of Calgary, Canada
– Cho Yoon-Sun, Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism, South Korea
– Hiromi Kawamura, Senior Director of International Relations Tokyo 2020 and Secondee to the IOC Olympic Games Department from Tokyo 2020, Japan
– Lutfey Siddiqi, Governor and Visiting Professor-in-Practice, London School of Economics, United Kingdom